Fans of “Hitchhiker’s Guide” are probably already laughing. If you’ve never heard of the books, radio show, or film, here’s a quick summary.
In the film, the galaxy’s new president is accurately described by one character as, “the dimmest star in several solar systems.” He was opposed by a highly intelligent and qualified person, but somehow … the egotistical, inexperienced, idiot won.
Of course, the people of the galaxy were confused and many thought the vote was being cast for “worst dressed sentient being.” Honest mistake right? (sarcasm should be obvious)
Here’s the 8 things Donald Trump has in common with Zaphod Beeblebrox of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy (available on Google Play).
- His opponent has a far better command of language ability.
- He loves hearing about himself and talking about himself
- He didn’t really want to lead, he just wanted to play and steal
- He’s a misogynist. Then again. he doesn’t respect men either… so it’s beyond misogyny.
- He blows up others without a thought
- He has half of a brain.
- With him in the lead, we are dancing dangerously close to “thermonuclear missiles converging with our aircraft.”
- And we’d all be better off being led by this guy… MARVIN THE ROBOT FOR PRESIDENT 2020.. wait. Not 2020. NOW !!!
Only one major difference… Zaphod was actually fun to look at.